happiness‎

احلى شام

كاتب جيد جدا
manartsouria.com-ede2efe0df.jpg

Happiness

What’s happiness?

Happiness is man's greatest aim in life. Tranquility and rationality are the cornerstones of happiness.

manartsouria.com-a39d717d17.jpg

Someone said :
Keep your heart free from hate

your mind from worry

live simply

expect little .. give much

sing often .. pray always

fill your heart with love

scatter sunshine

forget self think of others

do as you would done by

How to be Happy?
By eHow Health Editor
Step1
Figure out what is important to you in life. For example: Do you value a certain kind of job, material things, a relationship , time alone, time with others, time to relax, time to be creative, time to read, time to listen to music or time to have fun? These are just a few of the possibilities.
Step2
Think about times when you have felt happy, good or content. Where were you? Who were you with? What were you doing, thinking or feeling that made you feel happy?
Step3
Decide to make more time in your life to do more of what is important to you and makes you feel happier. To be happy, you have to make happiness a priority in your life.
Step4
Start with little things and work up to bigger ones. Little things might be reading for 15 minutes, taking a walk, calling a friend or buying great-smelling soap, shampoo, candles or tea that you will enjoy every time you use it.
Step5
Focus on what is positive about yourself, others and life in general, instead of dwelling on the negative. In a journal, write down as many positive things as you can think of. Keep it handy to read over, and continue adding to it.
Step6
Appreciate what is working in your life right now. In the major areas of your life, such as your health, job, love life, friends, family, money and living situation, what is going well?

ABOUT HAPPINESS
About 50% of happiness is genetically determined. If your parents are generally happy people, chances are you are too. About 10% of happiness is dictated by your life circumstances - whether your basic needs are met and to what extent. The other 40% is the result of your choices - big and small, of how you live your life and how you live your day.

Finally

I tried to collect some information about happiness so that
I can see this smile in ur face
be Happy Don't worry

:wub: :eh_s(21):
:SnipeR (69):​

ترانيم العشق

كبار الشخصيات
رد: happiness‎

Think about times when you have felt happy, good or content. Where were you? Who were you with? What were you doing, thinking or feeling that made you feel happy?

This is true,dear.
I tried it sooooo many times
and it really made me feel happy.
Thanks 4 this nice topic
Accept my passing by your words Sham
Good luck

أعلى