What Your Body Says About Your Health

SONDA

كاتب جيد جدا
What Your Body Says About Your Health

By Sally Wadyka for MSN Health & Fitness

There’s a lot you can say about your body, of course—from “I’m too fat!” to “Check out these abs!”—but there’s a lot your body can say about you, too. Yellow fingernails are a warning sign for lung cancer and diabetes. By falling out, your hair may be telling you that you’ve got an iron deficiency. And there are plenty of reasons why your doctor wants to get a close look at your tongue. It’s a good idea to listen to what your body has to say—your good health depends on it

What Your Nails Are Telling You About Your Health

A perfectly manicured hand is one where the nails are strong and smooth, with no discoloration, jagged cuticles or other signs of abuse. But what about nails that are less than perfect? Since many health problems have an impact on the nails, it’s worth listening to what your hands have to say.

What Your Tongue Is Telling You About Your Health

You may not give your tongue much thought, but chances are your doctor does. “Telling a patient to stick out their tongue is a valid way to start examining someone,” says Dr. Jordan S. Josephson, attending physician at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City and author of Sinus Relief Now. “In fact, in Chinese medicine
they believe that the tongue actually reflects all the diseases of the body.”

What Your Hair Is Telling You About Your

Health

A healthy head of hair is easy to spot. It’s full, shiny and lustrous with no flakes, frizzies or other visible damage. But what about when your crowning glory isn’t quite so glorious? In some cases, it might be a harbinger of health problems—or it could simply mean that you’re spending too much time with the blow dryer

What Your Bowel Movements Are Saying About Your Health

It may not be a topic typically talked about at the dinner table or a cocktail party, but most people are actually somewhat obsessed with it. And with good reason: The state of your gastro-intestinal tract (as well as the quality and quantity of its output) is a great barometer of the health of your body.

What Your Urine Is Telling You About Your

Health

A trip to the toilet may be more revealing than you think. “The appearance and smell of your urine—as well as the frequency with which you have to go—can provide many clues to what else is going on in your body,” says Dr. Michael Farber, director of the Executive Health Program at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, N.J.

Sally Wadyka is a Boulder, Colo.-based freelance writer who writes regularly for Shape, Runner’s World, Real Simple and The New York Times.

لا أنسى

كاتب جيد
رد: What Your Body Says About Your Health

thanks alot for this informations I enjoyed when i am reading thanks 4 you

ترانيم العشق

كبار الشخصيات
رد: What Your Body Says About Your Health

SONDA
I DO REALLY THANK U 4 UR TOPIC
WHICH GUIDED ME INTO
SO MANY FACTS
THAT I SHOULD TAKE ARE OF