You Mean The World To Me...

ترانيم العشق

كبار الشخصيات
[frame="5 70"]
topthing.gif

top.gif

bottom.gif

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]If there's one thing in existence[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]That I just can't live without[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]It would have to be YOU, my love,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Without a shred of doubt![/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]It's like you are my life support -[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]I mean other than the standard fare -[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]That is, you know, the obvious,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Food, water, shelter and air.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more important than the sun itself,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]More intriguing than the moon,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more charming than a subtle breeze[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]On the perfect afternoon...[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more beautiful than the sunset,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]And I think that you should know[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The twinkling of a billion stars[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Could never match your glow.[/FONT]

thing.gif

[/frame]

SONDA

كاتب جيد جدا
رد: You Mean The World To Me...

[frame="5 70"]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more important than the sun itself,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]More intriguing than the moon,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more charming than a subtle breeze[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]On the perfect afternoon...[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]You're more beautiful than the sunset,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]And I think that you should know[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The twinkling of a billion stars[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Could never match your glow.[/FONT]

[/frame]

ROMANTIC
SO HIGH

I m glad to be the first to reply
this is sincerly my true feelings first I read your words

thank u to be a lover

be for ever

ترانيم العشق

كبار الشخصيات
رد: You Mean The World To Me...

ROMANTIC
SO HIGH