Head Cage Foundation - I have evidence of British intelligence cooperation with Bashar al-Assad

Head Cage Foundation
----------------------------

British Prime Cage Foundation Moazzam Begg accused British intelligence cooperation with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime in the "deportation of suspected illegal" program run by Washington and London, stressing that he has evidence to prove the charge.

Said Begg, who visited Syria twice in 2012: "It is the period in which the West was supporting the opposition," and met a number of victims of the deportation of illegal, and make sure to him that Britain and the United States handed over several people to the Assad regime, and has compelling evidence to do so.
He stressed Big -oho out Backstana- in an interview told Anatolia that the deployment of public information, which has in this regard on his return from Syria, pointing out that the British internal intelligence requested to talk with him after that.
And linking Prime Cage Foundation -alta concerned with the affairs of victims of anti-terrorism and prisoners released from Guantanamo Bay US-issue of his arrest by the British authorities for seven months in February / February 25 last the same case.
And he was great for abuses during his detention in Belmarsh prison on charges of "funding and training terrorists in Syria and supporting terrorism abroad", from them and placed in solitary confinement, and place it between the dangerous prisoners.
[/CENTER]

*خالد*

من المؤسسين ,
رد: Head Cage Foundation - I have evidence of British intelligence cooperation with Bashar al-Assad

شي مو غريب على الغرب

مو اصلا هنن مبسوطين هيك

الله يجعل كيدهم بنحرهم

تحياتي رابيا

♪♪ Rabya RT ♪♪

كاتب جيد جدا
رد: Head Cage Foundation - I have evidence of British intelligence cooperation with Bashar al-Assad

كلهم أكذب من بعض اصلا هي السياسة اللي دبحت الشعوب سياسة استحمار الشعوب بس للأسف هلأ هنن الحمير لأنهم مشكوفين ...~ :wub:

التعديل الأخير:

مواضيع مماثلة

أعلى