خطوات بسيطة لتفادي الاخطاء اثناء التصوير

walaa yo

كبار الشخصيات
طاقم الإدارة
1605696190701.png

التصوير فن والفن لا يتعمد على الأداة التي يستخدمها الفنان ليستطيع إبراز فنه، وبعد انتشار الهاتف الجوال بين الناس وأصبح كل شخص لديه هاتف جوال ذكي يوجد به كاميرا نتج عن ذلك اكتشاف بعض الناس حبهم للتصوير ونقدم لك في هذا المقال نصائح وتكتيكات سريعة للتصوير بكاميرا هاتفك الجوال لتحصل على صور جيدة ورائعة ولتحسين تصويرك بكاميرا هاتفك الجوال بشكل عام إليكم النصائح..

أولاً لا تستخدم فلاش هاتفك الجوال

بالرغم من تقدم الهواتف المحمولة في الفترة الأخيرة بصورة كبيرة وبالأخص كاميرا الهواتف حيث أصبحت العديد من شركات صناعة الهواتف تعمل على تطويرها بشكل كبير إلا أن فلاش كاميرا الهاتف الذكي ليس بالصورة المطلوبة لأنه يفسد الصورة بشكل كبير وضرره أكثر من نفعه لذلك ننصحك بعدم استخدام فلاش هاتفك الجوال عند التصوير وبصورة عامة فإن الفلاش غير مطلوب بشكل كبير عند التصوير فى وجود مصدر جيد للإضاءة.

ثانياً تَعّلم قواعد التصوير الأساسية

بالرغم من أنك تصور بكاميرا الهاتف الجوال ولكن عليك دائماً أن تضع فى حسبانك أن التصوير بصورة عامة لا يعتمد على الأداة التي تستخدمها لتصوير الصورة فعليك دائما مراعاة القواعد الأساسية لتكوين الصورة مثل قاعدة الثلث وغيرها من القواعد الأساسية للتصوير.

ثالثاً الإضاءة

أكثر الأشياء أهمية فى التصوير بصفة عامة هي الإضاءة وكيفية إستخدامها حسب الصورة المراد تصويرها كذلك الامر عند التصوير بكاميرا هاتفك الجوال عليك اختيار الإضاءة المناسبة كيف ذلك؟

• عند تصوير شخص مُعّين ينبغى على الشخص أن يكون في مواجة الضوء بصورة كاملة.
  • لا تجعل الشخص أو الجسم المراد تصويره جزء منه مضيء والآخر غير مضيء عليك توزيع الإضاءة بشكل جيد في الصورة.
  • يوجد نوع من التصوير يُسمى تصوير السلويت عندها يكون الشخص أو الجسم فى الصورة يشبه الظل وهنا يكون مصدر الإضاءة خلف الشخص.
ملحوظة: معظم المصورين يستخدمون الشمس كمصدر إضاءة في تصوير السلويت.

رابعاً تجنب الزووم الرقمى فى تصويرك

يوجد نوعين من الزووم في التصوير ديجيتال زووم أي الزووم الرقمي وأوبتكال زووم أي زووم العدسة نفسها.

أغلبية أجهزة الموبايلات لا يوجد بها أوبتكال زووم لذلك ننصح بعدم إستخدام الزووم في الهواتف الجوالة بصورة عامة لأنه يُقلل من جودة الصورة بشكل كبير فمن الأفضل أن تقترب من الصورة بنفسك حتى تكون واضحة وزاهية.

خامساً تحقق من إعدادات هاتفك الجوال

من الأفضل التحقق من إعدادات هاتفك الجوال مع مراعاة الآتى عند وضع الإعدادات..

• التحقق من إستخدام الجودة الكاملة للكاميرا.
  • إذا كان لديك خاصية عدم إهتزاز الصورة تأكد من أنها تعمل.
  • ضبط توازن الألوان واللون الأبيض ومستويات الألوان بصفة عامة.

سادساً وضع الفلاتر

عند التصوير بالموبايل تأكد من أنك تستخدم الفلتر المناسب لتُزيد من جمال الصورة جمالاً وليس العكس أي لا تُفسد الصورة بفلتر سيء.

ففي بعض الأحيان لا تستطيع تحديد فلتر مناسب هنا يمكنك إستخدام الأبيض والأسود وينصح به بشدة لأنه يضيف للصورة جمالية بصورة ملحوظة.

سابعاً استخدم برنامج جيد للتصوير

برنامج الكاميرا الأساسي في هاتفك الجوال قد يكون جيد، ولكن هناك العديد من البرامج التي يُمكنك استخدامها في تصوير صور ممتازة جرب العديد من البرامج حتى تستقر على البرنامج المناسب لك.

نصائح مفيدة

• جرب تصوير كل شيء تشاهده فالتجربة خير وسيلة للتعلم.
  • اعرض صورك على اصدقائك واعرف آراءهم.
  • اعرض صورك على أشخاص محترفين في التصوير.
  • ابقى عدسة هاتفك الجوال نظيفة دائماً.
  • وأخيراً لا تنسى عرض تجربتك في تصوير هاتفك الجوال.

JamesSok

كاتب جديد
I blurted out, looking into the woman's beautiful eyes.
We sat at the table, the girls had just happy faces, and ate excellent chops to the light snoring of Oleg and Vitya, at the same time drinking a glass of delicious Cahors. And then on the screen the sweet-voiced Czech Karel Gott and the sonorous Voldemar Matushka, then Poland, the voice of Maryla Rodovich filled the whole apartment. I took turns dancing with the girls to these wonderful melodies. The foreign stage came to us only on New Year's Eve. It was so exciting both of them were without panties and I cheekily pulled up their skirts and stroked their soft elastic asses. Rita soon again dragged me into the bedroom, whispering in my ear that I was a libertine and aroused her greatly. Now she was lying on her back and waving very smartly at me. As she said out loud:
I lower my gaze and turn to stand. You suddenly take my forearms firmly, but carefully, and look into my eyes, which I don’t know what to do with shame. Just do not now explain and console me. At this time, the imagination generously sprinkles with frank pictures of how you caress and beautifully fuck all our sexual mutual acquaintances. Here you are, winding long silky black hair around your fist in a dog pose, ending up in a flushed, flowing tasty pussy, moaning loudly and biting that fucking student on the neck. Here is a long-legged colleague from work swallowing your boner in pose 69 with relish, and you are lying under her fucking her pussy with your tongue and inserting your second finger into a gorgeous, sweat-soaked ass, working it out for the next call. Here is your best friend throwing her legs on your shoulders and you are fucking her deep and tight to the very balls, squeezing her big breasts, kissing her nipples, while she twitches under you in an orgasm. I feel more and more my absurdity and stupidity, imagining how these beauties flow from you, scream under you, furiously caress you with their lips, hands, breasts, vulva, and you finish, finish, finish, filling their excited faces with thick white sperm from a shuddering member.
more info.. In June last year, I, as always, went to my grandmother to the village to help in the garden. Arrived in the evening, already hemnelly. I went to the house, tired of the road, all the same, the village is far from the city. Have dinner, grandmother told that we have new neighbors and I went to sleep.
But there was one in their group who was as unlucky as she was - she was not even consulted about outfits, because she didn’t even have a fiance and her hair was like a cheap doll, no perm will help make them better. And it was so noticeable that she often heard others express it. And although she herself knew about it and worried, she was terribly uncomfortable for it. And so, April's friend noticed how she was suggesting something to this thin-haired nondescript classmate and said - What are you, you can’t waste time, it’s time for us, and I’m looking for you ...
Oleg pulled me into the back seat. There I settled down reclining with my ass to him. And he pulled up my skirt, and, without taking off my panties, fucked me. A handy thing is a short fur jacket, you can fuck in it.
Somewhere in the middle of dinner, avoiding eye contact, I asked her:
Misha brought a pack of juice with cups and they quenched their thirst after hot sex. The red line has been crossed, now there is no time for antics. Sex to the fullest, to at least forget a little, thought Angelina.

linkIT

كاتب جديد
https://enjazalkhaleej.com/سعر-الريال-القطري-في-البنوك-المصرية/
https://myfemalefunda.com/اسعار-الغاز-الطبيعى-2022/

مواضيع مماثلة

أعلى