I saw a leg cut off from his body .. من حرب غزة .. رمضان 1435ه

عبدالحي عداربه

كاتب جيد جدا
على أبواب غزة رأيت الموت الأحمر القاني ..
On the doors of the "Gaza", I saw the Red Death ..
I saw a leg cut off from his body; saw the assistant chief of operations and their bodies torn apart
Gaza war Ramadan in the year 1435 AH, the summer of 2014 AD
Adnan Abu Amer, beloved writer, casts his pen on the scenes of the grapes, the supervisor of that date, and the hinge towards a better world
Israeli soldier escaped from certain death on the Gaza border, has narrated for "Gantz," the commander of the army, including over him, after the killing of 13 of his comrades:
"Atmosphere Gaza extremely difficult, we saw the brigade commander, covered in blood, had his leg amputated in front of our eyes, and operations officer and deputy commander of the brigade were killed, and the commander of the military intelligence unit wounds serious, we saw fighters coming out of the ground, we do not know where they come from, they moved haunt, out of nozzles tunnels without interest to our tanks and our strength, everything in front of our eyes, the scene is filled with blood and body parts, devastation hit tanks and bulldozers; and confusion overwhelmed us, the soldiers screaming, shocked already, and after the end of the battle, did not distinguish between our members, we did not know from living or dead, is present or kidnapped, then crawled in search of casualties inside the tanker, the picture is not too harsh remain, my mind, do not forget those moments, crawled in the street in search of body parts "..
على أعتاب "غزة"، رأيت الموت الأحمر القاني ..
رأيت ساقة تقطع عن جسده؛ رأيت مساعده وقائد العمليات تتمزق أجسادهم
حرب غزة رمضان سنة 1435 هجري ، صيف سنة 2014 ميلادي
عدنان أبو عامر ،الكاتب المحبوب، يلقي بظلال قلمه على مشاهد عاصرها، من ذلك التاريخ المشرف، والمفصلي نحو عالمٍ افضل
جندي إسرائيلي نجا من موت محقق على حدود غزة، لقد روى ل "غانتس" قائد الجيش بما مر معه، بعد مقتل 13 من رفاقه:
"أجواء غزة صعبة للغاية، رأينا قائد اللواء مضرجا بدمائه، بترت ساقه أمام أعيننا، وضابط العمليات ونائب قائد اللواء قتلا،وقائد وحدة الاستخبارات العسكرية جراحه خطيرة، رأينا المقاتلين يخرجون من تحت الأرض، لا نعرف من أين جاءوا، تحركوا كالأشباح، يخرجون من فوهات الأنفاق دون اهتمام لدباباتنا وقوتنا، كل شيء أمام أعيننا، المشهد مليء بالدماء والأشلاء، الدمار أصاب الدبابات والجرفات ؛ والإرباك طغى علينا، الجنود يصرخون، ذهلنا بالفعل، وبعد انتهاء المعركة، لم نميز بين عناصرنا، لم نعرف من حي أو ميت، ومن موجود أو مخطوف، ثم زحفنا بحثا عن المصابين داخل الناقلة، الصورة قاسية للغاية ولا تبارح ذهني، لا أنسى تلك اللحظات، زحفنا في الشارع بحثا عن أشلاء"..
للمتابعة هنا
follow up here
https://plus.google.com/u/0/113779746953726894409/posts

talatsoltan

كاتب جديد
رائعة واكثر من رائعة

بارك الله فيك
وجزاك الفردوس الاعلى ان شاء الله
دمت بحفظ الله ورعايته

G

رائعة واكثر من رائعة

بارك الله فيك