ادعيه باللغه الانجليزيه

عاشقة الزهور

كاتب جيد جدا

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِرِضـاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِـك ، وَبِمعـافاتِـكَ مِنْ عُقوبَـتِك ، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْـك ، لا أُحْصـي ثَنـاءً عَلَـيْك ، أَنْـتَ كَمـا أَثْنَـيْتَ عَلـى نَفْسـِك .
Allahumma innee aAAoothu biridaka min sakhatik, wa-bimuAAafatika min AAuqoobatik, wa-aAAoothu bika mink, la ohsee thana-an AAalayk, anta kama athnayta AAala nafsik.
‘O Allah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate Your praise, You are as You have praised Yourself.’

(2)
رَبِّ اغْفِـرْ لي ، رَبِّ اغْفِـرْ لي .
Rabbigh-fir lee, rabbigh-fir lee.
‘My Lord forgive me, My Lord forgive me.’

(3)
اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي ، وَارْحَمْـني ، وَاهْدِنـي ، وَاجْبُرْنـي ، وَعافِنـي وَارْزُقْنـي وَارْفَعْـني .
Allahummagh-fir lee, warhamnee, wahdinee, wajburnee, waAAafinee, warzuqnee warfaAAnee.
‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, enrich me, give me health, grant me sustenance and raise my rank.’

(4)
سَجَـدَ وَجْهـي للَّـذي خَلَقَـهُ وَصَـوَّرَهُ وَشَقَّ سَمْـعَـهُ وَبَصَـرَهُ بِحَـوْلِـهِ وَقُـوَّتِهِ  تَبـارَكَ اللهُ أَحْسَـنُ الخـالِقيـن.
Sajada wajhee lillathee khalaqahu washaqqa samAAahu wabasarahu bihawlihi waquwwatih { tabaraka Allahu ahsanu alkhaliqeen}.
‘My face fell prostrate before He who created it and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing by His might and power.<< So Blessed is Allah, the best of creators.
(5)

اللّهُـمَّ اكْتُـبْ لي بِهـا عِنْـدَكَ أَجْـراً ، وَضَـعْ عَنِّـي بِهـا وِزْراً ، وَاجْعَـلها لي عِنْـدَكَ ذُخْـراً ، وَتَقَبَّـلها مِنِّـي كَمـا تَقَبَّلْتَـها مِنْ عَبْـدِكَ داود .
Allahummak-tub lee biha AAindaka ajra, wadaAA AAannee biha wizra, wajAAalha lee AAindaka thukhra, wataqabbalha minnee kama taqabbaltaha min AAabdika Dawood.
‘O Allah, record for me a reward for this (prostration), and remove from me a sin. Save it for me and accept it from me just as You had accepted it from Your servant Dawood.’

التَّحِيّـاتُ للهِ وَالصَّلَـواتُ والطَّيِّـبات ، السَّلامُ عَلَيـكَ أَيُّهـا النَّبِـيُّ وَرَحْمَـةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـاتُه ، السَّلامُ عَلَيْـنا وَعَلـى عِبـادِ كَ الصَّـالِحـين . أَشْـهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ الله ، وَأَشْـهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُه .
Attahiyyatu lillahi wassalawatu wattayyibat, assalamu AAalayka ayyuhan-nabiyyu warahmatul-lahi wabarakatuh, assalamu AAalayna waAAala AAibadil-lahis-saliheen. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illal-lah, wa-ashhadu anna Muhammadan AAabduhu warasooluh.
‘At-tahiyyat is for Allah. All acts of worship and good deeds are for Him. Peace and the mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you O Prophet. Peace be upon us and all of Allah’s righteous servants. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.’

اللّهُـمَّ صَلِّ عَلـى مُحمَّـد، وَعَلـى آلِ مُحمَّد، كَمـا صَلَّيـتَ عَلـىإبْراهـيمَ وَعَلـى آلِ إبْراهـيم، إِنَّكَ حَمـيدٌ مَجـيد ، اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ عَلـى مُحمَّـد، وَعَلـى آلِ مُحمَّـد، كَمـا بارِكْتَ عَلـىإبْراهـيمَ وَعَلـى آلِ إبْراهيم، إِنَّكَ حَمـيدٌ مَجـيد .
Allahumma salli AAala Muhammad, wa-AAala ali Muhammad, kama sallayta AAala Ibraheema wa-AAala ali Ibraheem, innaka Hameedun Majeed, allahumma barik AAala Muhammad, wa-AAala ali Muhammad, kama barakta AAala Ibraheema wa-AAala ali Ibraheem, innaka Hameedun Majeed.
‘O Allah, send prayers upon Muhammad and the followers of Muhammad, just as You sent prayers upon Ibraheem and upon the followers of Ibraheem. Verily, You are full of praise and majesty. O Allah, send blessings upon Mohammad and upon the family of Muhammad, just as You sent blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the family of Ibraheem. Verily, You are full of praise and majesty.’
send prayers: praise and exalt him in the highest and superior of gatherings: that of the closest angels to Allah.
(al) has been translated in it’s broadest sense: some scholars are of the view that the meaning here is more specific and that it means: his  followers from among his family

*خالد*

من المؤسسين ,
رد: ادعيه باللغه الانجليزيه

أدعية جميلة

الله يجزاك الخير همس

تحياتي لك

مواضيع مماثلة

أعلى